1. Papa – for always being proud of me, for supporting and loving me in spite of my shortcomings; for providing in the family all these years; for the many times you have given me a ride even if I was already a grown up; for your non-stop provision and help…….. THANK YOU!
2. Mama – for the many dishes you’ve prepared, clothes you’ve ironed and washed for me; I am a very good cook because of you and popsy; for understanding and being patient, for loving and taking good care of me even as a grown up……….. THANK YOU!
3. Eden (my sister) – for doing all my errands and taking good care of our household especially mama and papa…………. THANK YOU!
4. Bong (my brother) – for working hard to help our family, for giving in to my massage request whenever I need it; for the many times you picked me up and sent me to take a cab for work………. THANK YOU!
5. Tito Buboy – for believing in me and for helping my father send me to college by paying a huge amount of my tuition fee. I wouldn’t be where I am now if you didn’t believe that I can do it.; for inspiring and exposing me to music, maybe you didn’t realize but I did listen to all the tapes you brought from Saudi from classic to reggae, pinoy rock etc. I just love then all!!!! THANK YOU!
6. Ate Rose(wife of Tito Buboy) – for your support to Tito and for not stopping him to pay for my tuition; for praying for me and sharing your heart with me; for always watching the plays that I direct; for helping me come to Singapore; for always having nice words to say about people, about me…………….. THANK YOU!
7. Teacher Pow – for being my accountability partner for the longest time; for the ears that listen each time; for all the prayers and friendship; for the laughter and tears, teach, you have been wonderful! J THANK YOU!
8. Pastor Eddie – for the many preaching and learning you’ve shared; for helping me developed such a strong foundation of my faith; for being a friend and a pastor; for telling me that I am a wonderful lady and that a wonderful lady will never lose admirers……………. THANK YOU!
9. Ma’am Cindy – for the many inspirational talk you’ve shared and home cooked recipes you taught me; for being a good example of how a wife, a mom and a pastor’s wife should be and for showing me how a woman of God is like by being you………… THANK YOU!
10. Pastor Lance – for showing me a good example of what “self-control” is and “being angry without sinning”; for being a friend, for all the laughter and wonderful memories of missions trip and other ministry work; for believing and saying yes to a ACTS Theatre Ministry years ago; and for always getting better and better as a pastor, a minister, a husband, a father and a friend to me and the rest around you………. THANK YOU!
11. Melanie – for inspiring me to laugh each time; for making me feel special – you bake for me, you buy me flowers when there’s a play, you greet me on my birthday, you chat with me whenever I am around, you share recipes with me etc; for always remembering me even if I am far away…….. THANK YOU!
12. Fiona – for being such a wonderful person inside and out; for being such an inspiration and a good example of how a daughter of God should live; for always striving for EXCELLENCE! For attending and shepherding ACTS; for always saying yes to most of the projects/assignments I asked you to do; for teaching me how to say no when you really don’t have the time; for listening to all of my stories whether interesting or not; for believing that I can still counsel you even if I am far away; for being a very good friend in spite of the distance; for praying and loving me………THANK YOU!
13. Lain – for all the stories we’ve shared; all the places we’ve been to; for all the happy and crying times, for all the ministry work and challenges we have experienced together; for taking care of ACTS; for not giving up or losing hope; for always encouraging, praying, supporting and loving me………. THANK YOU!
14. Albert – for teaching me what “FAITH” really is and that “God is never late yet never too early”; for inspiring me and for doing such an excellent job in school, church and your family; for all the good and bad times we have shared and still I never heard you complain, not even once; for being a great leader and an example to the youth….. THANK YOU!
15. Erwin – for being so hard-working; for being courageous enough to take charge of ACTS; for all the wonderful memories you have shared with me whether personal or ministry related; for always believing in me as your director; for not being afraid to try new things; for your humility and willingness to learn; for being a great leader, preacher, actor, trainer and a friend…… THANK YOU!
16. Weng – for 20 years of friendship! Gosh, words are not enough to express what we have been through as friends, but in spite of all the ups and downs, we are still together! For all the secrets we’ve shared, ministry work, travel and missions trips, for all the musicals and projects we’ve made; for the many wonderful memories and still counting…… THANK YOU!
17. Angelo – for being such an inspiration and for proving that God can truly change lives and that with Him nothing is impossible; for the years of friendship; for praying and loving me…… THANK YOU!
18. Jennie – for always spending time with me; for all the love, prayers and support; for always reminding me to save; for just simply being a friend, a wonderful mom, a minister and a pastor’s wife; for always changing for the better especially from the time you married Jeff; for not tolerating wrong doings; for the years of friendship……….. THANK YOU!
19. Jeff – for being excellent in all that you do; for showing humility, perseverance, hard-work and for loving and obeying God; for all the years of friendship we have shared from Voices of Glory Quarter (since high school) to SUMAYA, Sunday School, Choir, Drama,(I can still vividly remember you saying “good news, good news, Christ died for me! Hahahaha) Breaking Point etc; for being a great leader, a pastor, a trainer, a minister, a father, a husband, a friend……… THANK YOU!
20. Tonie – for the trust, respect, support, prayers; for all the laughter, and joy; for all the plays we have made, arts festival and missions trip we have facilitated; for all the places we’ve been to; for the ears that listen; for always being the first one to see me each time I go back home; for all the love in spite of knowing all my weaknesses………THANK YOU!
21. Alvin – for being such a good buddy; for always making me laugh; for inspiring the youth; for being such a powerful and energetic preacher with very high sense of humor; for assisting with ACTS, for always spending time with me over a cup of coffee; for all the wonderful memories in the ministry; for the years of friendship……….. THANK YOU!
22. Theodore – for the endless inspiration of making music for the Lord; for training the youth without expecting anything in return; for your servant heart and humility; for never failing to inspire me with your songs…….. THANK YOU!
23. Chie – for simply loving and believing in me; for always spending time; for not giving up and for the inspiration of forgiveness and undying love; for your friendship so sweet and true……….. THANK YOU!
24. Digi – for being “strong” in the Lord; for not giving up nor losing hope; for staying focus on HIM; for learning how to stand up after a great fall; for always believing in me and ACTS; for the love and friendship………THANK YOU!
25. Ice – for the countless times you made me cry, you taught me mercy, patience, love, understanding and grace. Hahaha, But in spite of all the hurt, our friendship remained strong; for always believing that there is hope in God and that prayers can move mountains, for the brother-sister friendship that we share for the longest time…… THANK YOU!
26. Joy – for all the ministry time we have shared; for always saying yes to Arts Festival, missions trip and other ministry work with me; for inspiring a lot of youth each time you dance for the Lord; for being such a good listener, for trusting and believing in my abilities; for always wanting to attend my lectures; for your eagerness to learn and humility as a servant of God; for being a very good friend…….. THANK YOU!
27. Sephii – for consistently doing production stuff with me; for always making yourself available for meetings and ministry work; for not being afraid to share your heart with me even if you are a man; for not giving up on love; for saying yes to Jesus and obeying Him when He called you to preach; for your prayers and friendship…….. THANK YOU!
28. Rizza – for all wonderful memories we shared together; for the love and respect in spite of the pain; for surviving the times of trials, for always assuring me that I will be proud when you get married; for all the wonderful ministry time together and years of friendship…… THANK YOU!
29. Beng – for all the time you shared with me since way back “theatre time” (won’t mention the theatre’s name anymore, you know what a nightmare that was! Hehehe); for all the help you gave when I was new here in Singapore and even up to now; for all the cooking, cleaning, singing, laughing and crying sessions we had; for the travels, ministry works, outings, events that we were together; for richer or for poorer we were together!J For the years of friendship and still counting……… THANK YOU!
30. Jade – for teaching me how to save which I still couldn’t get up to now, I really am a bad student in terms of finances; for being a good example of discipline, hard-work and perseverance; for always being excited when I cook; for laughing at my jokes; for giving me company when I travel; for all the love, support, prayers and friendship……. THANK YOU!
31. Teacher Dolly – for being such a great example of how a wonderful teacher should be; for giving and sharing with me kitchen tips; for dreaming of starting a school with me; for being such a great mom and a wife; for always spending time with me; for the many times we went out and you brought me home; for the love, prayers and support……THANK YOU!
32. Doc John – for all the discipline and inspiration in establishing a Christian Theatre Ministry; for the very first missions exposure and stage performance you have given me; for believing that I can do it…………. THANK YOU!
33. Teacher Super – for all inspiration you gave on how to handle arts for kids; for teaching me to love them unconditionally; for sharing ideas on arts and craft, directing kids and for helping me understand on the importance of praying over your students and lifting them up in the Lord; for the unforgettable “tacos moments” we had with all the PVIS teachers while were doing our bible studies………. THANK YOU!
34. Teacher Tetes – for giving me the chance to work with you; for the inspiration of being a great teacher and employer; with you I can say that, “All things I needed to learn in pre-school teaching and discipline, I learned it all in PVIS!”……… THANK YOU!
35. Teacher Salve – for believing that I am one of the best pre-school teachers in the world; for trusting that I can really help you run your school (Ingenium) before; for bringing me to Davao and asking me to train all the primary school teachers of Ateneo de Davao in Fingermath which pave way for me to ride an airplane for the first time and since then it never stopped; for letting me go when I needed to move on with my career bringing me to where I am now……. THANK YOU!