29 January, 2009

A treat from Beng

It was a very busy week for me last weekend due to Beng’s Birthday! I got sick and was absent for a day due to fever and flu. Waaaahh!!!!!!

But I enjoyed the treat. After going to church, we had lunch at Crystal Jade with CK and his family. The food was overflowing and everything was extremely delicious! Wohoo!
This is me with the birthday girl

Me with the birthday girl and Jade

Make a wish and blow the candle!!!!

Don't get deceived! This is actually used for "hand-washing" after meal!

In the afternoon, we checked-in at Holiday Inn and she had some of her friends go there. I was very tired because I had to cook (as always!) But it’s okay! It was all worth it!



Wow, imagine nag-kasya kaming lahat sa room! hahaha



The unforgettable game of Lindsay. My gosh, sumakit ang tiyan ko, at in-asthma ako!

No comments:

Post a Comment