04 February, 2009

Day 3 - Trip to Malaysia - LANGKAWI Island

I had mixed emotions on my third day in Malaysia. I was sad because it was my last day in Alor Star and it's time for me to say goodbye to my friend Esther. She will also fly back to Finland on the 8th and I'm not sure if we will ever see each other again after this.(sigh)
Anyway, on our last day, I ate lunch with her and Jermo's family in a Hongkong resto. Evelyn was kind enough to be with us as well.
huge bottle of iced tea no? and it's super sarap!
the newly wed wearing the couple shirt given by Ken!:-)
Evelyn drove us to Jetty, thanks for everything dear! :-)

our last hurrah! hehehe

Inspite of sadness, Jade and I left Alor Star with excitement as we travel to Langkawi Island.This is a side trip and stress reliever for both of us.We love exploring and going to the beach. Wohoo!!!


We arrived an hour and a half later at Langkawi's Jetty and headed straight to AWANA BEACH RESORT. The place was really nice! I enjoyed the set up and basically the whole ambiance. Grabeeeee!!!! eventhough I was very tired already, I still had the energy to join Jade to the beach.

AWANA BEACH RESORT

the view infront of the resort
sunset
We went to Cenang beach and we were very disappointed that the water is not clear! booo!!!

After the beach, we went to visit the nearby shops to get some souvenirs!

nice hotel no! mukhang OLOPPS nga lang! hahaha

At dinner we took more pictures of the resort. It was really a very nice place and the food was great too!!!

si Jade, dalaga na! hahaha
my tago moment in Langkawi! hehehe
this is where we had dinner!

feeling photographer lang! hahaha

dinner is served! yum, yum!

I will never forget what Jade did this night. I badly needed a password to get connected to the Internet and in this resort, they will only allow you to get connected if you order a drink. And so, I did order but I didn't check carefully. When my order arrived, I took a sip and I knew from the taste that there's alcohol in it. A little later I found out that I actually ordered a cocktail drink with Vodka! hahaha :-) I'm so sorry, I didn't know! And since I don't really drink any liquid that has alcohol content, Jade took it (Sayang daw kasi 'yun money!hehehe) Guess what happened a few minutes later? Her face went so red and I couldn't speak with her sensibly anymore. NALASING ANG LOLA ko! hahaha wawa!

No comments:

Post a Comment