19 May, 2009

25 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME:THE HEART OF THE ARTIST REVEALED!

I was tagged at Facebook, here's what I wrote:

1. I am a certified SSB! SINGLE SINCE BIRTH! But no regrets co'z I am enjoying life!!!:-)

2. I am a director and I organize BIG EVENTS.But I truly miss acting on STAGE! I dream of being a part of any Broadway Musical! hahaha

3. I am a big fan of Mark Bautista and Sarah Geronimo! They are the ultimate "TOTAL PERFORMERS" for me!

4. I am a Christian. I got to know the Lord when I was 11 years old and my first ministry was the JEEPNEY MINISTRY and VISITATION! Cool!!!

5. I dream of having my own school but do you know what my ultimate dream is? To be a HOMEMAKER!

6. To most people I am very intimidating, dominant and unsubmissive: I challenge you, GET TO KNOW ME and you will know YOU'RE WRONG! :-)

7. I will try any new adventure even if I am scared to death, as long as I have a friend who will do it with me.

8. I am the eldest of 3. Throughout my life, if there is one thing I can be proud of, that is the LOVE and RESPECT I gave to my parents.Believe it or not, I have never fought with them. My goal is to make them HAPPY and COMFORTABLE each day of their lives especially now that they are getting old.

9. A lot of people admire me for being a good Director, Artist, Host, Trainer, Cook, etc. But do you know where I am really good at? TEACHING KIDS!!!!! Oh man, for those who are not aware, TEACHING is my FIRST LOVE!!!

10. I am a SHOPAHOLIC! I get annoyed if I know that I still have money in my wallet.I so hate myself for spending too much UNNECESSARILY! sick!!!!

11. When I was small, I played all kinds of street games! Gosh, PATINTERO, TUMBANG PRESO, MARBLES, CARDS, SHIATO, TAGUAN, LANGIT LUPA IMPIYERNO, AGAW-TAKAW, TAMAAN BOLA, CHINESE GARTER, MORO-MORO, LUKSONG-BAKA, atbp. Gosh, I wish the kids today are able to play those. It was so much FUN!!!!

12. I've watched "27 dresses" and enjoyed it. However, after watching the movie I realized I had more than 27 dresses already yet I am still single! hahaha, still counting.............. (sigh) When will my BEACH WEDDING ever come true? :-)

13. I am targeting to lose weight significantly in the next 2 months.

14. I miss SBC so much - the people, the ministry(ACTS), the worship, the rehearsals etc. I wish I can already be back to the Philippines for good.

15. After the Singles Retreat I am organizing right now, I will start planning for a MISSION's TRIP in Cambodia. I've been there before but I went there to teach PHONETICS and Theater. This time I want to have a 3-5 days MANNA FEEDING PROGRAM! I want to personally cook and feed those precious children of the Lord. Open to anyone who wants to join me! Pray, Pray, Pray!

16. I don't like guys who ADMIRE, LOVE AND ADORE me too much. It's very ANNOYING! A BIG TURN OFF!

17. Even up to now, there are still times when I would just suddenly wake up in the middle of the night and cry. I miss my family and friends in Manila.....................:-(

18. I love to cook. It's one ministry that I have while I am here in Singapore.

19. My voice is just NATURALLY TOO LOUD! I am always mistaken as angry or too demanding and arrogant because of my voice. Yes, it is one of my greatest assets but it pulls me down to embarrassment as well.

20. I hate to admit this but I really think I am madly in love with someone at the moment. The sad thing is, I don't think he is the man the Lord prepared for me so I AM LETTING GO! No text, no e-mails, no phone calls, no dating. I invested too much time and emotions already into something that eventually led to NOTHING.................. Ouch, sakit ha! So TAMA NA!

21. I am so scared of giving birth. Maybe that explains why I am still single.... hehehehe, my tolerance on pain is very low!

22. I wish I learned how to play any musical instrument when I was a kid.

23. I enjoy guys who are confident and can make sensible conversations with me.

24. I can live without CAKES and ICE-CREAMS, but I can't live without PASTA and CHICKEN! Yum Yum!

25. I am a "mother hen" to many. But I wish and pray that the guys that I meet won't just look at me as a "mother hen" but as a woman who can be a perfect wife and a mother to their kids! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment